FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
Get Professional Assistance
Choosing Materials and Colors
Looking for countertops in Dallas Texas? Granite Master provides the Best Prices on Quality Countertops in Dallas TX and surrounding areas. As a Factory Direct Granite Master company we can help you with kitchen design, fabrication, & installation of all types of stone countertops. We offer granite countertops, marble countertops, quartz countertops, and other natural stone countertops and stone fabrication. As a factory direct company we design, fabricate, and install from start to finish.
No middle-men and no extra markups. Save money and get the best quality countertops and stone fabrication for your project
Schedule your consultation or request an estimate today!
Factory Direct Kitchen Countertops in Dallas
Are you seeking for kitchen countertops in Dallas, Texas?
Get the very best value on High-Quality marble and granite countertops Dallas Fort Worth. Granite Master delivers high-quality granite countertops, marble countertops, quartz countertops, soapstone countertops, and stone countertops.
We supply both all-natural stone products in addition to engineered stone like Caesarstone countertops and Silestone countertops.
High quality Countertops, Great Prices, & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you’re seeking for kitchen countertops or bathroom countertops, fireplace surrounds, or any custom marble or granite fabrication and installation services we are here to help make your dream a reality.
Keep reading for more information on kitchen countertops Dallas.
Different types of kitchen countertops in Dallas:
There are multiple types of kitchen countertops available. We like to categorize kitchen countertops in 2 categories:
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Non-Stone Kitchen Countertops
As the names suggest, one group consist of being made of “stone” and the other as not. A common misconception is that stone kitchen countertops are going to be higher priced than non-stone. This really is not the case across all different merchandise. Let’s take a look at examples of the different types of kitchen countertops available in Northbridge for each category.
Stone Kitchen Countertops in Dallas, Texas:
- Granite Countertops – These are made from granite slabs and have more of an “earthy” or all-natural look.
- Marble Countertops – Similar to granite, but slabs are typically softer in both hardness and look.
- Quartz Countertops – These are man-made or engineered products, however they are primarily made of quartz, which is a type of rock.
- Quartzite Countertops – Quartzite is similar to granite, in that it is a natural material that is cut from large blocks. However, this material is mostly made up of all-natural quartzite, which gives it a distinctive look and usually contains larger pieces of quartz in the material.
- Soapstone Countertops – Soapstone is another type of mineral that has a mix of granite and marble properties.
Non-Stone Kitchen Countertops in Dallas, Texas: (We do not carry non-stone materials)
- Formica Countertops – Made from plywood with a laminated sheet on top. Typically, one of the cheapest options for countertops, in price and high-quality.
- Solid Surface Countertops – Made mostly from a resin with a chemical makeup.
- Glass Countertops – Made from either a large sheet of glass or small fragments glued together.
- Stainless Steel Countertops – Made from a sheet of stainless steel metal.
- Wood Block Countertops – Made from solid pieces of wood, which are glued together or comes in one large piece.
Stone Kitchen Countertops vs. Non-Stone Kitchen Countertops in Dallas, Texas
There are a lot of differences between stone and non-stone kitchen countertops. It really depends on what you’re hunting for in a countertop material and other personal factors. If you’re trying to decide, here are some of the factors you should consider:
- Budget: What you can pay or want to pay will greatly narrow down your choices. Formica is typically the cheapest. However, sometimes the cheapest granite can be very close to the price of a good quality Formica. If you are very price conscious, then make sure you price everything out so that you can actually see the differences.
- Style: Depends on the overall “kitchen look” you’re trying to achieve and your personal preferences.
- Durability: Kitchen Countertop materials vary greatly in durability. Wood being low on the scale, then Formica, solid surfaces, marble, soapstone, stainless steel, glass, quartz and granite at the top in terms of durability.
- Colors: Would also depend on your overall “kitchen look” and your personal preferences.
At Granite Master, we strive for perfection in everything we do, every single day. That’s why we’re recognized as experts in fine Granite, Marble and Quartz. To give our clients peace of mind we provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with all our services and an unmatched customer service experience. As quality craftsman, we stand behind our work, and the final result will be professional, high-quality, and done right.
Granite Master is a high-quality countertop fabricator and installer in Dallas, Texas. We offer granite countertops, marble countertops, quartz countertops, and other natural stone countertops and stone fabrication. We are a factory direct company as we design, fabricate, and install from start to finish. No middle-men and no extra markups. Save money and get the best quality countertops and stone fabrication for your project.
we compel you to choose us as:
- We have to offer the most variety of designs and materials
- Strive to keep our customers satisfied
- We offer installation and fabrication for excellent results
- We are glad to educate you regarding different stone types
- Our experts ensure you get the most suitable countertop for your interior
- We offer affordable costs with exceptional quality
Ready to start your project?
Contact one of our designers and talk about your project today!
Get in touch
634 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75247
MON-FRI: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm